Registration Documentation
Posted On:
Saturday, August 12, 2017
News Image

Dear Parents:

In order for a student to enroll in the Autauga County School System, parents must provide proof of residence.


Parents can provide two of the following items to verify their residence. Please note that any documents with a post office box as an address cannot be accepted.


1. Home Ownership Title consisting of a Warranty Deed, Quit Claim Deed, or security deed;

2. Current Residential (apartment or home) lease with the physical add;

3. Utility bill (power, water, or gas; only one accepted – dated within the last 30 days);

4. Current year property tax record; or

5. Current W-2 Statement for the parent/guardian for the location of the legal residence.


Please submit a copy of any two of the documents listed above to the school your child is enrolling in. If you have more than one child enrolling in school, separate copies of verification should be provided for each child. Parents who do not submit these items will not be allowed to enroll their child (ren) into school. Students who change school zones during the school year must re-submit residential verification.


We appreciate your cooperation in helping make the enrollment process go smoothly.




Angela Landry, Principal

View all Highlights